We attribute our reputation to the lasting relationships we develop with our clients. We believe everyone deserves the highest level of service, and we are committed to providing just that. Get in touch today to learn more.
Meet the Team
THE IBHAAHA TEAM
Terry Janelle LPCC-S
• I received my Master of Arts degree in counseling from the University of North Alabama in 2008.
I am a Licensed LPCC in the state of Kentucky, License #103832. Certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy [TF-CBT].
• I am dedicated to providing services for life enhancement and improvement. I provide innovative,
personalized counseling, coaching and consultations. These services require specialized training and are designed primarily to assist with goal achievement and personal skills development.
• I am trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral
Therapy [TF-CBT], and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy [DBT].
• I work with individuals, couples, and families to help set goals,
keep goals manageable, identify obstacles and personal blocks, and empower the individual to facilitate lasting change.
•I employ various therapeutic techniques in an eclectic manner based upon individualized needs.
• The length of in-office appointments is usually 60-90 minutes. Some issues, such as simple stress reduction might be accomplished in 30-45 minutes appointments. The benefits of these services include relief of symptoms and enhanced well-being. Potential risks are that there are no guarantees of success. The purpose of treatment is to reduce symptoms, to
improve personal coping skills and strategies, and to improve personal adjustment to daily life challenges.
• I am trained in Reiki, a form of energy therapy. Appointments for this are separate from counseling and are self-paid.
Hali Morris LPCA
• I received my Master of Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Lindsey Wilson College in 2017. I
am an LPCA in the state of Kentucky, license #239761.
• I am trained in Nurturing Parenting and will do classes and individual therapy for parenting.
• I see clients from age 2 and above and will do individual and family therapy.
• My views on therapy follow Reality Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). However,
I believe the client oversees the session. Therefore, I will work with what the client decides they
want to improve on that day.
• My office is a place of no judgement and unconditional acceptance.
• Length of appointment is based on client's attention span/ age. Ages 4 and under will normally
be 30 minutes unless parent is also being coached during the session. Five and up sessions are
60 minutes unless requested to be shorter or longer.
• I am trained in Reiki, a form of energy therapy. Appointments for this are separate from
counseling and are self-paid.
Stephanie Pearre LPCA
•I received my Master of Arts degree in counseling from Regent University in 2023. License #287396.
- I offer individual counseling to adolescents as well as adults of all ages.
• My goal is to help all individuals live their best life by showing genuine concern and caring,
listening attentively, and co-creating treatment plans with the client that fit each person
specifically to achieve the most beneficial outcome to therapy.
• The treatment modules I will be using most often is strength-based cognitive behavior therapy,
dialectical behavior therapy, and solution-focused therapy, though I will consider each person
individually and integrate other techniques as necessary to achieve the most advantageous result
• Counseling consists of both the counselor and counselee working together for the client’s best
interest. As the counselor, I will not be solving your problems for you, but you will be part of the
process from beginning to end, learning how to work through issues using various counseling
techniques, which may include homework, discussions, meditation, journaling, reading
educational material, etc.
• Through our partnership, sometimes change may occur quickly and other times it may take a
while. That is okay. Do not give up, as I promise that I will not give up on you!
Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
Nurturing Parenting Program-Individual/Group
Reiki In-Office Services
Supervision for LPCA's
VA Nexus Letters
Get in Touch
Integrative Behavioral Health And Alternative Healing Arts, LLC is committed to meeting your needs. Questions, comments or specialized needs? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to reach out today.
1727 Sweeney St., Suite #102
Owensboro, KY 42303